Nike Kids Mercurial Superfly V Ronaldo FG - Cool Grey/Metallic Hematite/Wolf Grey
Chronicling Cristiano Ronaldo's arrival at Manchester United and his mentorship by Sir Alex Ferguson, the Nike kids Mercurial Superfly V FG marks Chapter 4 of the CR7 story.
CR7 Chapter 4: Forged For Greatness
With molten-esque orange and red gradients on the plate transitioning into metallic tones on the upper representing hot iron being forged into shape, the Nike Mercurial Superfly V design symbolises the transformation of Ronaldo under the guidance of Sir Alex Ferguson.
A prominent seven in the CR7 logo on the medial side and his previous shirt number, 28, in Roman numerals on the heel with the VII of XVIII highlighted, together acknowledge his shift to the iconic shirt number.
Developed around the idea of a racecar fit, the Superfly V is constructed with a Flyknit and NikeSkin upper, which moulds to the natural shape of your foot for a personalised and snug fit.
To reduce the loss of elasticity over time, the Dynamic Fit collar has a tighter knit construction to enhance your awareness with the ground, while the internal anti-skid top cloth eliminates any foot movement within the boot.
To enhance your touch and feel, the Superfly V's upper features a textured surface, which is designed to create increased friction on the ball for high-speed control.
Redesigned to improve your acceleration, the nylon constructed soleplate features chevron shaped studs for quick ground penetration, release and braking on firm ground surfaces.
- Only Suitable For firm, dry, natural grass surfaces
- Designed for acceleration, comfort and enhanced traction
- Usually moulded and conical or bladed in shape
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.